Local Events in Lee County, Alabama
Looking for events in a specific city? Click on the city below.Auburn Auburn University Cusseta
Loachapoka Opelika Salem
Smiths Smiths Station Waverly
Buttahatchee River Fall Fest
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:00:00 +0000
Features the Echota Indian tribe complete with a replica village, along with native dance performances and exhibitions of daily village life. There will also be arts & crafts, food, music, children's activities, and a show featuring cars, tractors, motorcycles and specialty vehicles.
When: Oct 25, 2014 12:00:00 AM to Oct 25, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Hamilton, Alabama
Fantabulous Summer Art Sale
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 00:00:00 +0000
Sale starts with a reception on Friday July 18th in coordination with Third Friday, 5 pm - 8 pm. Ice cream reception on Saturday July 19th, 1 pm - 3 pm. Doors open at 10:30 am.
When: Jul 18, 2014 12:00:00 AM to Aug 9, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Birmingham, Alabama
The River Dan Band
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:00:00 +0000
When: Apr 25, 2014 9:00:00 PM in Birmingham, Alabama
Crowned Jewelz Band
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:00:00 +0000
Summer is almost over, don't let it slip by without celebrating great food and great music by Crowned Jewelz Band!
When: Aug 16, 2014 6:00:00 PM in Gulf Shores, Alabama
CleanEdison Solar Sales Mastery Training AL - Birmingham Dec 08, 2014
Mon, 08 Dec 2014 08:00:00 +0000
CleanEdison's Solar Sales Mastery Combo course aligns with the standards set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to become fully certified solar sales professionals.Why Take This Course:
- Employers and customers expect NABCEP Certification for their solar sales professionals, and certification is often required for homeowners to qualify for installation incentives and rebates.
- This course provides all 60 hours (20 basic* and 40 advanced) of training required for NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification.
- This course will provide you with the skills to create and execute solar sales proposals and improve your ability to do a PV solar system estimate and explain all the benefits to the customers.
- You can enter this course as an absolute beginner, and you will leave with the advanced knowledge needed to stand out as an experienced and qualified solar design and sales professional.
- You will gain solar sales skills that can immediately be applied to the field
- The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
*20 basic credit hours can only be achieved by successfully passing the NABCEP Entry Level ExamAudience:
There are no prerequisites. Our Solar PV Design and Sales course is ideal for:
- Experienced salespeople
- Anyone involved in the solar energy industry.
CleanEdison's Solar Sales Mastery Course begins with the 20-hour Solar PV Design and Sales online course. Then, you will join the 5-day Advanced Solar Photovoltaic live class.
- Provide a brief introduction and history of solar energy
- Confidently explain the electrical design of solar systems
- Go in depth into solar theory and design considerations
- Objection handling techniques
- Understand solar mechanical design
- Estimate presentation & calculations provided in Excel
- Understand the economics and incentives behind solar installs
Day 1 Course Outline:
- Section A1: Analyze Electric Bill
- Section A2: Perform Remote Site Assessment
- Section A3: Identify Customer Needs
- Section A4: Perform Ball Park Estimate
- Section A5: Identify Jurisdictional Issues
- Section A6: Manage Customer Expectations
Day 2 Course Outline:
- Section B1: Inspect Electrical Service
- Section B2: Identify Locations for System Components
- Section B3: Assess Mounting Location
- Section B4: Perform Shade Analysis
Day 3 Course Outline:
- Section C1: Select Appropriate Equipment
- Section C2: Determine Equipment Location
- Section C3: Plan System Layout
- Section C4: Perform String Sizing
- Section C5: Determine Breaker Size or Supply Side Connection
Day 4 Course Outline:
- Section C6: Determine Mounting Method and Tilt Angle
- Section D1: Explain Types of Incentives and Net Cost
- Section D2: Explain Types of Utility Rates and Net Electric Bill Savings
- Section E1: Calculate Financial Analysis
Day 5 Course Outline:
- Section E2: Evaluate Appropriate Financing Options
- Section F1: Calculate/Quantify Environmental Benefits Proportional to Estimated Production
- Section F2: Describe Non-Financial Non-Environmental Benefits
- Section G1: Calculate Production
- Section G2: Identify Factors That Degrade System Performance Over Time
- Section H1: Create Minimum Acceptable Proposal
- Section H2: Include Additional Elements as Applicable and/or Appropriate
- 20-hour online PV Design and Sales course
- 5-day Live Hands-On Solar Energy Training, including 4 days in the classroom and 1 full day of hands-on training with real panels
- 100 practice questions for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales exam
- National Electric Code Handbook 2011. $133 value
- Photovoltaic Sales Manual. $60 value
- NABCEP Entry Level Exam fee, if requested $95 value
CleanEdison's NABCEP Solar PV Design & Sales course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized NABCEP Solar PV Technicals Sales certification
When: Dec 8, 2014 8:00:00 AM to Dec 12, 2014 5:00:00 PMin Birmingham, Alabama
Cost: 2,095.00 false Course name w/o location +date 2,167.80
Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:59:00 +0000
When: Nov 29, 2014 11:59:00 PM in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
USM Golden Eagles at Alabama Crimson Tide
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 23:59:00 +0000
When: Sep 13, 2014 11:59:00 PM in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Semper Fi Riders 6th Annual Poker Run
Sat, 06 Sep 2014 00:00:00 +0000
DATE September 6, 2014
DIRECTIONS 15100 Highway 20 W, Madison, Alabama 35756
Get a Google Map of the Area.
CITY / STATE Madison, Alabama (AL)
The Semper Fi Riders 6th Annual Poker Run will be held at Rocket Harley Davidson in Madison, Alabama on September 6th, 2014.
-Rocket Harley Davidson in Madison, Alabama
(15100 Highway 20 W, Madison, Alabama 35756)
-$20 per rider
-$5 per passenger
-$5 for 2nd hand
-$5 for additional ride pin (FREE ride pin with first hand)
Come out for a fun time & a great cause! There will be food, drinks, live local entertainment, & great prizes! Money raised will support Heroes & Wounded Warrior Week!
-Registration begins at 8:30am
-First bike out at 9:30am
-Last bike out at 10:30am
-Last bike in at 2:30pm
Please Contact For More Information:
We hope to see you there!
When: Sep 6, 2014 12:00:00 AM in Madison, Alabama
Arts Alive Festival
Sat, 17 May 2014 00:00:00 +0000
Stroll through beautiful Wilson Park and enjoy this juried fine arts and crafts festival featuring artists from across the country. Great food and art activities for children make this fun event for the whole family.
When: May 17, 2014 12:00:00 AM to May 18, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Florence, Alabama
Sharepoint Designer 2010 - Foundation
Thu, 01 May 2014 08:30:00 +0000
This course is intended for SharePoint solution developers who are currently capable of creating basic SharePoint sites using the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the built-in SharePoint Designer templates, and who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customized workflows, and administration.
When: May 1, 2014 8:30:00 AM to May 1, 2014 4:30:00 PMin Birmingham, Alabama
Cost: 400.00 true Sharepoint Designer 2010 - Foundation 400.00