Local Events in Lee County, Alabama
Looking for events in a specific city? Click on the city below.Auburn Auburn University Cusseta
Loachapoka Opelika Salem
Smiths Smiths Station Waverly
2 DAY VIP RESERVED TABLE FOR 10
Fri, 06 Jun 2014 17:00:00 +0000
Friday June 6th-Saturday June 7th - All performances on FRI-SAT - VIP Parking - VIP Only Festival Entrance - VIP Early Admission Reserved front table for 10 people located between the barrier and the stage. Includes all performances Friday-Saturday as well as access to VIP catering. Shade is limited to performance tent overhang. VIP Hospitality Tent with Covered Seating and Food Service located adjacent to stage and artist area. Enjoy great food and a relaxing view of the stage, while meeting artist between sets. - VIP Dinner FRI evening - VIP Lunch and Dinner SAT - Three(3) comp alcoholic beverages on FRI - Five(5) comp alcoholic beverages on SAT - Unlimited water, tea, and soft drinks FRI-SAT - No Coolers allowed in VIP $2500 per table Two Day Ticket
When: Jun 6, 2014 5:00:00 PM in Birmingham, Alabama
Hannah Aldridge & Friends - "Razor Wire" Release Show
Sat, 17 May 2014 19:30:00 +0000
Doors at 7:30pm
The Wildwood Ruminators - 8pm
Hannah Aldridge - 9pm
Jordan Dean - 10pm
When: May 17, 2014 7:30:00 PM to May 17, 2014 11:00:00 PMin Florence, Alabama
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 21:00:00 +0000
When: Oct 18, 2014 9:00:00 PM in Fairhope, Alabama
Young Entrepreneurs of Inverness
Sun, 01 Jun 2014 15:00:00 +0000
Thanks so much for your interest in joining a fun interactive entrepreneurship class to help you begin your journey to making your summer and life spiritually and financially stable!
This course will last 5 classes.
There will be 4 classes of instruction/theory/practice covering things like entrepreneurial history, mindset, product development, and marketing.
The 5th class will be a presentation of your start up business and product. Thereafter, will be your Award Ceremony.
The class will take place on Sunday from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. There are only 35 space available. As of now, this class is set to start June 1st.
The cost for this class will be $15/week ($75 for the 5-class course).
By purchasing a ticket today, this secures your place in the class which is a required $20 non-refundable deposit. The balance is due prior to the first class, and you must have proof of ticket purchase before entering the class.
When: Jun 1, 2014 3:00:00 PM to Jun 1, 2014 4:30:00 PMin Birmingham, Alabama
Red Mountain Chamber Orchestra
Sun, 04 May 2014 15:00:00 +0000
When: May 4, 2014 3:00:00 PM in Birmingham, Alabama
Whyte Caps- Mason Henderson
Sun, 04 May 2014 20:00:00 +0000
Local Musicians and Songwriters Open Jam. Come out and grow the local scene with a hardcore attitude! Any and all are welcome to play.
When: May 4, 2014 8:00:00 PM in Orange Beach, Alabama
Sweet & Savory Tarts
Sun, 04 May 2014 16:30:00 +0000
Who can resist a rich, flaky pastry topped with delectable sweet or savory favorites? In this hands-on class, you’ll learn two techniques for preparing tart dough from scratch: press-in dough and the perfect shortcrust pastry. Then we’ll show you how to adapt ingredients for everything from appetizers to dessert. After mastering the basics, you can easily create an assortment of tarts that are sure to impress.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
When: May 4, 2014 4:30:00 PM in Birmingham, Alabama
Old House Expo
Sun, 04 May 2014 00:00:00 +0000
Various locations - Offered by the Montgomery Area Association of Realtors and the Landmarks Foundation as part of National Historic Preservation Month. Older and historic houses on tour and a printable map provided on the website the week before the tour. 1-5 p.m.
When: May 4, 2014 12:00:00 AM to May 4, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Montgomery, Alabama
Premier Birmingham - Beauty Show
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 00:00:00 +0000
When: Oct 19, 2014 12:00:00 AM to Oct 20, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Birmingham, Alabama
CleanEdison Solar PV Mastery Training AL - Birmingham Aug 18, 2014
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 08:00:00 +0000
CleanEdison's Solar PV Mastery Combo course aligns with the standards set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to become fully certified solar energy professionals.Why Take This Course:
- Employers and customers expect Solar Panel Installation Training for installers, and NABCEP certification is often required to qualify for installation incentives and rebates.
- This course provides all 58 hours (18 basic* and 40 advanced) of training required for NABCEP PV Installer Certification.
- You can enter this course as an absolute beginner, and you will leave with the advanced knowledge needed to stand out as an experienced and qualified photovoltaic installer, project manager, or system design engineer.
- This Solar Energy Training course is IREC ISPQ Accredited and was designed to NABCEP's Job Task Analysis
- You will gain solar installation skills that can immediately be applied to the field
- The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
*18 basic credit hours can only be achieved by successfully passing the NABCEP Entry Level exam.Audience:
There are no prerequisites. Our Solar PV Mastery Combo Course is ideal for:
- Anyone who aspires to become a certified solar PV installation professional
CleanEdison's Solar PV Mastery Course begins with the 20-hour Entry Level Photovoltaic online course. Then, you will join experienced Solar industry professionals for the 5-day Advanced Solar Photovoltaic live class.
Online Course Objectives:
- Calculate basic electricity values
- Identify the elements of PV systems
- Recognize important PV terms
- Understand the history of PV
- Identify consumers of PV technology
- Recognize advantages and disadvantages of PV systems
- Identify types of PV systems
- Understand daily and annual solar variations
- Understand the importance of PV location
- Learn about techniques for shading analysis
- Be able to calculate electricity production from a PV system
- Learn about additional resources and solar energy employment opportunities
Day 1 Course Outline:
- Section A1: Verify Client Needs
- Section A2: Review Site Survey
- Section A3: Confirm System Sizing
- Section A4: Review Design of Energy Storage Systems
- Section A5: Confirm String Sizing Calculations
- Section A6: Review System Component Selection
- Section A7: Review Wiring and Conduit Size Calculations
Day 2 Course Outline:
- Section A8: Review Overcurrent Protection
- Section A9: Review Fastener Selection
- Section A10: Review Plan Sets
- Section B1: Conduct Pre-Construction Meetings
- Section B2: Secure Permits and Approval
- Section B3: Manage Project Labor
- Section B4: Adapt System Design
Day 3 Course Outline:
- Section B5: Manage Project Equipment
- Section B6: Implement a Site-Specific Safety Plan
- Section C1: Mitigate Electrical Hazards
- Section C2: Install Grounding Systems
- Section C3: Install Conduit and Raceways
- Section C4: Install Electrial Components
- Section C5: Install Circuit Conductors
Day 4 Course Outline:
- Section C6: Install UtilityInterconnection
- Section C7: Install System Instrumentation
- Section C8: Install Battery Components
- Section D1: Install Equipment Foundation
- Section D2: Install Mounting Syste,
- Section D3: Install PV Modules
- Section E1: Testing the System
Day 5 Course Outline:
- Section E2: Commission th System
- Section E3: Complete System Documentation
- Section E4: Orient Customer to System
- Section F1: Conducting Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Section F2: Perform Visual Inspection
- Section F3: Verify System Operation
- Section F4: Perform Corrective Actions
- Section F5: Verify Effectiveness of Corrective Actions
- 20-hour online Entry Level Solar Photovoltaic class to be completed anytime on your schedule
- 5-day Advanced Solar Photovoltaic course, including 4 days in the classroom and 1 full day of hands-on training with real panels
- Both Options Include -
- 100 practice questions for the NABCEP PV Installer exam.
- National Electric Code Handbook 2011. $133 value
- Photovoltaics Design and Installation Manual. $60 value
- NABCEP Entry Level Exam fee, if requested. $95 value
CleanEdison's Solar PV Mastery course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification.
When: Aug 18, 2014 8:00:00 AM to Aug 22, 2014 5:00:00 PMin Birmingham, Alabama